Need some easy frittata inspiration? Here’s a delicious breakfast or lunch idea that’s simple and nutritious? Check out our Stript Biltong, Vegetable & Feta Frittata! This is such a versatile dish you could even have it for dinner with a green salad on the side.
Not only is it a useful way to use up those extra vegetables in the fridge, it comes together in less than 30 minutes! What’s more, frittatas can be made in advance for those busy weeks and are a great one for workplace lunches or weekend brunches.
Filled with nutritious veggies and protein using our Stript Snacks biltong, what more could you want out of an easy frittata?
Easy Frittata with Biltong, Vegetable & Feta
|Drizzle of olive oil|
|50g Stript Black Pepper|
|100g Feta cheese||Crumbled|
|1 small white onion||Diced|
|¼ red pepper||Diced|
|¼ green pepper||Diced|
|4 whole large free range eggs|
- Heat a heavy based non-stick frying pan (oven ready) and then add in the oil. Let the oil get hot then add in the peppers and the onion.
- Season and sauté until soft. Add in the courgettes and sauté for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the jalapenos to the veggies, mix well. Whilst the veggies are cooking whisk the egg and cream together.
- Cube the feta cheese and sprinkle it around the veggies followed by the stript pieces
- Pour in the egg and cream mixture into the pan over the veggies. Place the pan into the oven for 25 minutes at 190°C
Serve this delicious and easy Frittata dish up for brunch, lunch or even a healthy dinner. It goes really well with a side salad and coleslaw! Looking for more fun recipes? BBC Good Food has some, including a biltong-inspired frittata!